Today I turn 28, getting older is strange. I hate it because I feel like I should and my hair is falling out, but I love it because I am so much more productive with my time, achieving more and more, and so on.
27 to 28 was a good time, in that 12 month period I
- Took up meditation
- Completed the Melburn Roobaix without a concussion (unlike the year before with a concussion and not finishing it)
- Made a ton of new friends
- Started working out regularly
- Travelled through Europe for six weeks, I got to see Belgium, France, Hungary, Romania, Netherlands, Norway
- Met a load of distant family in Norway
- Ate Reindeer and Moose
- Rode 100km 31 hours after returning from Europe, after six weeks off the bike and still jetlagged
- Went to NZ for a holiday, awesome place
- Went to Uni, almost got a HD
- Moved to Taiwan
- Started seriously learning Mandarin Chinese
It’s going to be pretty damn hard to top this.